Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gluten Free Fruit Cobbler Made, Baked and Eaten in Vintage!




My parents took me and my son to an elegant restaurant for dinner.  My mom and I are both gluten free and we had to sit and watch my dad and son eat this glorious fruit mixture baked in a little crust.  I was dying for it!  I decided then and there I would take my Black Berry Crisp recipe and substitute cut up apple, apricot, strawberries and blueberries.  If you are gluten free, you've had this happen.  Sometimes you just can't bare it and gotta make it!  The nutty thing is I just lost 10 lbs of crazy hormone weight, so I knew I would only eat one serving!  Oh well! Of course, I used all vintage bake ware!






It was awfully tasty and satisfied the craving!


Here is the original recipe from "It's All Good Without Gluten!"  Just substitute other fruit for the 4 cups of berries.  And #4 is "cut in butter".

 

Enjoy!


1 comment:

ThrifterSisters said...

Sounds yummy! I may have to become GF for this recipe alone:-)

~Erica