Saturday, June 8, 2013

Favorite Psalms and Garden Flowers

 

Those who look to Him are radiant, their faces are never covered with shame.

Psalm 34:5


 

The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them.

Psalm 34:7


 

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.  The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.  A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all

Psalm 34: 17-19


Seek Peace and pursue it.

Psalm 34:14b



 

He who dwells in the shadow of the almighty, dwells in the presence of the Most High.

Psalm 91:1 




My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 62: 1,2




Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!  Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways.

Psalm 119:36-37

No comments: