Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vintage Finds - still thrifted, cheap and free!

Flowers and herbs from my garden, thrifted milk glass vase 50 cents, thrifted fruit, and thrifted Rainbow stripes Pyrex (from my hubby $4.99)

Hit an AMAZING yard sale.  Got two working mid century fans for $4 each (one is for a friend). 

Same yard sale, Salt and Pepper!

My cute little Grandma made some more towels.  The silverware is my new favorite.  She used metallic thread.

My son thrifted this rare Pyrex promo for $7.99.  LOVE IT!

I sold some cheaply yard saled/thrfited items to an antique store and got this!

Love this tin....what is it about tins?  Thrifted for $1.99

My husband thrifted this glass....it's an inside joke.  I call my family "Juicy" as a term of endearment.  Like, "Oh, I love you so much you are so juicy!"

3 comments:

Jill said...

I blogged about my new Hex Signs bowl this week too!! I love it!!

You found some great things!

Madee said...

I love the mod kitchen design! Great promotional, too! :)

Lesley said...

I adore the Hex and Mod! Those are both on my want list:) You had good luck!