Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Few More Things from Grandma's Sale


So you remember "Grandma's Sale".  I couldn't stay to see them open all the boxes.  Well, my daughter and I went yard saling over the weekend...and Grandma's Sale was still going!  There wasn't much left but what I got was amazing!  Can you imagine what was there in between the times I went?  (PS A great way to train a new driver?  Yard Sales.  My daughter is now fantastic at getting in at out of tight spots and quick stops!  haha.)


 
Ahhh!  Hazel Atlas striped cup!  I have four red striped bowls!  And the Yahtzee dice cup will be my new pencil can next to the computer.

 
LOVE the graphics!

 
I always research the heck out of everything.  I have a "need to know".  Well, this jar is from the 1950's bakery downtown Seattle.  The very bottom says "property of Baders' Bakery."  For now it's got cookie cutters and Pillsbury people.  No lid, but I love this!  And what do you think I paid for these AND three mini boxes of Shiny Brite ornaments that I accidentally already put away?  $3!
 
Linking up with Share Your Cup Thursday:




3 comments:

Trisha said...

Those are great finds! I love that Yahtzee can especially!

~Trisha

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Grandma's sale sounds like a real fun place to be! The dough kids remind me of my niece who is now 41. She had the dough boy and carried it everywhere. Love the jar! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

ThrifterSisters said...

I have one aqua striped Hazel Atlas tumbler and a set of the red striped. The green is AWESOME!

I would lose sleep over what I missed :-)

~Erica