Saturday, July 12, 2014

Using what I find

What a fantastic weekend.  Had a yard sale and went to a couple sales and the Swap Meet.  I immediately displayed the things I'm keeping.  Nothing was more than a buck!

Who says an old mail holder can't go in the bathroom.  It's perfect!

Love it!

This will keep the marshmallows for our fires.  I already have a Hershey tin for the chocolate.



Birthday candles and supplies are a new thing I'm loving!

Straws from my childhood
 

I found all this Pyrex this weekend!  Most at the same "grandma's house" yard sale


I have always wanted this towel since I saw it on pinterest!
 






4 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

Super cute treasures!! I especially love the pink candle holders and kitchen towel!!

ThrifterSisters said...

Don't you love finding things that you pin on Pinterest? So many things I pin are In My Dreams kind of things so to actually find them in person is super exciting for me.

Love that you found a Marshmallow tin to go along with your Hershey bar one. Now you just need a Graham Cracker one and you will be set!

Erica

Jill said...

What a week you had!! Lucky, lucky you!

That's a lot of pretty Pyrex to come home with!

Jann Olson said...

Lots of goodies! Love seeing how you use them. The mail holder is perfect and fun in the bathroom!
hugs,
Jann