Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Church Sale and Alittle More Autumn

Well, I stumbled on a sign for a church sale I've been too before.  I always find things!  I got there early and waited for opening:  I got all this for $6


A Nice little pile of buttons on the cards and a tomato pin cushion (my new love) 

Two pieces of primary Pyrex

A couple sets of pillow cases


Cute little kitchen odds and ends

Some very old...and come to find out...very rare children's books.
 
Anyone remember Dressy Bessy?

Shiny and Brites


A Little Fall Display


I found a set of two of these adorable snack plates for Fall Decorating (Value Village $5 for all)  I displayed one...

Ahhh....I hate when pictures won't turn!  The other I used on the kitchen table with a pumpkin candle.

I love Autumn!
 This will be my last post for awhile.  Life is getting rather busy this Fall and something's gotta go!  We'll see what happens....but for now, I need to take a break :)
 
 

No comments: