Friday, February 22, 2013

Thrifting with Mom: AKA, Getting Spoiled!

So, Mom and I went out for lunch and thrifting.....
Fun and Fresh Aladdin canister.  Never seen this before.  Goodwill $2.99
Love this Pyrex butter dish...and when have you ever seen in with the lid!  It's going to hold my stray jewelry that I take off while cooking. $6.00 small thrift

                        "The things that we love tell us what we are."  -                                            - Saint Thomas Aqui


$2.99 Goodwill for the pink beauty
 
 

"Unless you have a feeling for that secret knowledge that modest things can be more beautiful than anything expensive, you will never have style."  - Andress Putman, Parisian decorator

 
 
$2.99 at Goodwill
Oh How I love the apron!  It was $6 half price (the little thrifts, sadly are marking things high...I thought this was alot.  but what 1950's goodness...and this is the type I love to wear that covers the top...I'm a messy cook!)

"In cooking...simplicity is the sign of perfection."  - Curnonsky 



 
A very old Cake Decorator set with everything inside.  Don't you just love the graphics! $3.99




 "I don't follow decorating rules.  I don't even know them.  If I love something, then I'll find a place for it in my house.  Life is too short to follow the rules."  - Edie Wadsworth

 

No comments: