Saturday, September 10, 2011

Vintage Finds for Fall!

OK, This is a great story. We are at a garage sale and I see these two old chairs, painted but the seat is all rustic. I look at the price tag and it says....FREE!!! I am figuring out how to talk my husband into these chairs...I know just what to do with them. We don't get them, but I keep talking while we look at more sales. Soon he is back in front of the house loading them in the back! Yipee! I can't wait to put a big pumpkin on them!
I love to find vintage Anchor Hocking/Fire King dishes. This cup and saucer are from 1952-1956
I love 1970ish Pyrex mixing bowls!


This is a page from a pamphlet published in 1968 for Teen girls by Carnation. .29 cents was all I paid...I have enjoyed reading these funny out of date excerpts to Emily, my almost teen. Times were so different!

No comments: